Anyone fly drones?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice video. It's clear as hell. You flew it out a good distance too. I'll be looking in to a drone like yours or similar. My mini is fun to fly but It would be nice to see the live video stream while flying plus the controls are so damn sensitive. I feel like I'm playing call of duty with the sensitivity turned up to the max.

This is much easier to fly. If you're at an oh shot moment let off the sticks and it stops and hovers. I'll have to remember the screen protector so I can see better. My small one don't do that lol. YouTube murders the quality too it's even better natively.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

It's really a fun hobby. Not sure you could build one cheaper than I paid for mine though. 4K camera. Steady cam hand cam. Two batteries two sets of props and right around 975

can build a decent hexacopter for less than $500... if I want to do the fancy FPV live streaming it could always be added on but still around $650-700 I'd say... the parts are just so cheap props/motors would be less than $150 and board/frame is about $60.... and I'd be using larger batteries allowing me close to 20-30min flying w/ or w/o video...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

This is much easier to fly. If you're at an oh shot moment let off the sticks and it stops and hovers. I'll have to remember the screen protector so I can see better. My small one don't do that lol. YouTube murders the quality too it's even better natively.

i kinda figured your vid got fckd with upon upload... usually does... but it is super still no jelly roll and I'm assuming the gyro for camera is pretty awesome as well

this is the board I'm looking at now cuz of you !!! which is just under 300mm in size

storm-racing-drone-beelte250-black-big.j

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

if I bought a pre-built one.... but I would use an action cam on it for recording video rather than just live streaming

Yeah YouTube ate it pretty bad it's disappointing. I didn't realize parts where that cheap. I guess once you add in the 4K camera is a big part of that. This one comes with a steady grip too so I can Unmount the gimbal and take it as a handheld cam. That's pretty cool.

The camera is mounted on this gimbal that steadied the camera. I rocked the shit out of it trying to unsteady the picture but it didn't show hardly any shake.

You're in north jersey right? If you want to meet up let me know. As you can see I've got lots of land to cruise in.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Finally got to watch the video, I had to check and see if I was buffering it was holding so still lol. That is freaking sweet. And you live in a beautiful area by the way.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

It's not bad. It's pretty much the boonies. I've got some ideas for using it at the range too.

There are a ton of nice places to take video but they are pretty congested and lots of tree cover so I'm not up on my skills yet. I'll get some out over the lake as soon as the shit weather goes away

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Yeah YouTube ate it pretty bad it's disappointing. I didn't realize parts where that cheap. I guess once you add in the 4K camera is a big part of that. This one comes with a steady grip too so I can Unmount the gimbal and take it as a handheld cam. That's pretty cool.

The camera is mounted on this gimbal that steadied the camera. I rocked the shit out of it trying to unsteady the picture but it didn't show hardly any shake.

You're in north jersey right? If you want to meet up let me know. As you can see I've got lots of land to cruise in.

once I decide on a build or purchase I'll def come up there, alot more open space than I'd come across easily here unless I want to fly near buildings for fun and get into trouble... lol

Archived