Gun Grabbers at it again ... Also VA trying to level playing field... 2 part topic

Agreed in more pissed about 41p from the atf then his eo

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i really think there shouldn't be any limit of what you can own.. there shouldn't be a ban on any fire arm. the ban on any fire arm is against the constitution and a loophole for the government.. oh sir we are not infringing your rights.. you can bear arms but youre not allowed to own this and that.. California is very good at that and no one seems to be bothered by it.. soon California will ban every gun and we will only be allowed to buy muskets.. if none of you help stop California from doing this, might as well give up now.. California is a starting point and if they get away with it every state will get away with it.. its that simple

yup. I thought the idea of a trust would go away but since Citizens United that wouldn't hold up so they pretty much went around banning them by making them obsolete.

what i think will happen is they will do the same with semi auto rifles.. want an AR then have to go through the ATF pay a high tax and then you can buy your 10k AR or your 100K M4.. they will make it expensive for us to own but yet not against the constitution because we can own them just cant afford them

Exactly. And it's all about greed. The NRA pays big money to keep the NFA how it is and would love to see it expanded. Regan really started the modern push for registering guns. He showed the anti gun crowed that there is a way to keep the second amendment and limit the firearms a lowly shmoe like me can have.

The elite run things. We only have guns because of the gun industry, not because of a political party...

one thing it will create is more black market.. people right now dont care but once it happens they will want to do something about but will be too late..

just like anything. Ban it and it becomes the cool thing to have. People get busted every so often with unregistered everything around here and when the ATF let's us know they'll be in the area I fuck with our agent and tell him to leave the poor guys alone. A pop up inspection usually means someone local was being investigated and since they had agents in town they hit up some local FFL's. At least around here.

And they hate me. I bother them the whole time about how the constitution never mentioned such brown shirt activity. I hand them my pocket version and tell them I looked and that if they knew something I didn't that pointing it out to me would be a big help. I even tell them I have a form 1 or 4 in and that if it gets slowed down I know it's because they can't take a joke. For the most part they laugh, other people strait up yell at them I guess...

Archived