IKnowImLost224 Posted January 2, 2016 Report Posted January 2, 2016 I was looking at a set of CDT Audio HD 6100iEX.2 6.5" to replace my Image Dynamics CXS 64V.2 in my front doors. They will be powered off of a Crescendo 1100.4. I can't find any info on the CDT's other than one eBay post. Not sure if these are good quality or how they sound but I was also looking at either Hertz HCX 165 Coax's or Morel Tempo 6C as well. The CDT's were the ones I was most interested in so just looking for some feedback, thanks fellas!
bcbrassard Posted January 2, 2016 Report Posted January 2, 2016 Google CDT, they have a website to check out all there products. I tried a pair of 6.5 D4 midbass once and they where ok. Its a brand that has low and high end lines like any other Brand.
IKnowImLost224 Posted January 2, 2016 Author Report Posted January 2, 2016 I checked out their site and didn't see that model from ebay anywhere on there. I'm more concerned with the sound of the tweets than the mids, I just can't find any kind of reviews or youtube videos with them lol
MADVIBES Posted January 2, 2016 Report Posted January 2, 2016 When I had my stereo shop back in 2002 i carried CDT the hd series was legit, they were vifa drivers and tweeters with pretty good crossovers, I think they have fallen off a bit since. I know now that they are not drivers made by vifa any longer DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
2loud4uboyz Posted January 2, 2016 Report Posted January 2, 2016 Back in the 2000 they made great mids and highs for the money. Kind of sounds like there not what they used to be.
IKnowImLost224 Posted January 3, 2016 Author Report Posted January 3, 2016 Damn, I had high hopes too lol. Was hoping someone had experience with their newer stuff
KINGDELL91 Posted February 2, 2016 Report Posted February 2, 2016 I love the HD6 mids have used them in 2 straight builds. Tweets are ok at best but I never tried the higher end ones. My current build I am using 2 sets of HD6 mids and the HD 800cf in my front doors and 2 more sets of HD6 in the rear AlphaDamp CLD Tiles - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
KINGDELL91 Posted February 2, 2016 Report Posted February 2, 2016 I do have a CDT comp set that I bought that I never ran laying around PM me if interested I'm in Sterling Heights AlphaDamp CLD Tiles - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.