Sundown Audio

If my intuition is correct, he likely sent twice the RMS to the sub like a typical fanboy, because someone told him the sub would "laugh" at 1250W. He likely sent the nastiest, dirtiest 2500W a sub could ever get to to this particular X.

God Bless the Sundown Audio Only page on FB.

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

a shifted motor will not cause a coil to read incorrectly holy fuck where do people get there information.......your tinsel leads should be sewn down to the spider underneath the cone and soldered to the terminals

My bad I meant if the coil isn't centered, not shifted motor.

............a coil not being centered will not cause it to read improperly unless he played it for soooooo long it rubbed through the former and into the coils shorting them out or rubbed the coil on the outside, but sense he mentions nothing about rubbing is this a likely scenario.............

a shifted motor will not cause a coil to read incorrectly holy fuck where do people get there information.......your tinsel leads should be sewn down to the spider underneath the cone and soldered to the terminals

My bad I meant if the coil isn't centered, not shifted motor.

............a coil not being centered will not cause it to read improperly unless he played it for soooooo long it rubbed through the former and into the coils shorting them out or rubbed the coil on the outside, but sense he mentions nothing about rubbing is this a likely scenario.............

But... I received a brand new shd top and only one coil read when I put the top on the motor. I spent hours trying to center it and it wouldn't read. The tantric rep said it wasn't reading because I didn't have the coil centered and wasn't using self centering conical bolts to attach the basket to,the motor.

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt