burakcifter39 Posted January 13, 2016 Report Posted January 13, 2016 good afternoon, I've been following this forum from Turkey there are people very well, thank you so much to everyone that I'm going to get to the main unit to the spl system pioneer 80prs and clarion cz703e I would like to receive your comments about products please
bassman619 Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 theres no vs threads man. the clarion doesnt have active crossover in it the pioneer does You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
ToNasty Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 The clarion cz702 is active and I have it. Never heard of the 703 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Amart88 Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 The 703 is a EU only model. The 702 is now discontinued and was primarily a north american model. I had the 702, was a great unit for the money. I would think the 703 would be similar. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.