Sonic Electronix

I have some 12 mh coils non iron core, they weigh like 4 lbs each, pretty sick. they read 2 ohm each, thought they would make excellent testers for doing a reactive load test on an amp instead of the typical resistive load test.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

nextscan0001.jpg

next

You cant be mad about the m&m sounds subwoofers, are those the godfathers? I had a pair of 15" m and m subs when I was in high school, If i had to guess they were made by eminence even though m and m said they were out of san francisco, What ever happened to them?

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

nextscan0001.jpg

next

You cant be mad about the m&m sounds subwoofers, are those the godfathers? I had a pair of 15" m and m subs when I was in high school, If i had to guess they were made by eminence even though m and m said they were out of san francisco, What ever happened to them?

Those are not Godfathers

these are Godfathers with black hard caps

nextscan0010.jpg

Zierbox

34 years of Car Audio​

World Championships World Records Demo Vehicles Magazines

nextscan0015.jpg

this picture made me run out to the shed and dig something up.... I bought this over 15 years ago from a flea market cant remeber the price... still to this day dont know why or what to use it for... was thinking active on my low wattage tweeters but its only rated for 15watts... on other forums I have had people say that the sound quality is amazing .... I find it so funny it has no gain only a switch!

2pqrrr8.jpg219wfv8.jpg2z8p1ua.jpg359bmlk.jpg

and now for the money shot!!!

350vynl.jpg

Nice, wish I had that lol. Would rig it up to be powered from a computer PSU then power my helmet speakers with it lmao

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived