Jump to content

Small Space Bass Escalade


Recommended Posts

Posted

Holy shit, how dI'd you do that trim panel? That looks so so good

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

WOW!!!

I was thinking at the first picture "Wtf is this dude doing glassing over the corner... please don't tell me that's his enclosure..."

Super clean, that's how I hope mine turns out. "factory option" is a nice word to describe this. That's what I'd call this build if it was mine.

How in the hell did you make that (ABS?) panel to match so perfectly. Do you do your own molds?

Posted

I know a magician should never reveal his secrets. Please ignore that old adage and share with us how you perform this magic!

Is that wood with a coating? Was it molded? Did you have to sell your soul at the crossroads?

Amazing work man, thanks for sharing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 939 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...