Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Buying an 18 NEED HELP!


Astranomical

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am currently looking for an 18 inch subwoofer I am running a dd m2b on a 270a alt with a second battery in the back of my 02 yukon xl space isn't really an issue power is kinda. Money wise I'm looking for around 5-700$ range tops just curious as to see what do you guys think would be the best bang for my buck and please don't turn this into a vs thread thanks

Posted

Sundown zv4

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Posted

Yea I was looking at an sp4 few question about that woofer how many cubic feet is your box and it has a 3k ems but I'm only pushing like 2400 would that be an issue?

no, I'm running a c5 1700 at .5 ohm which is maybe 2500 and my box is around 6.5 cu

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3222 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...