Jump to content

A Lil Taste Of Some Texas Slabs


Recommended Posts

Posted

those cars aren't mine...lol

its a cat from austin tx, he posts up on a forum i moderate, its a slab website..

I just thought I'D POST IT UP HERE TO show how texas playas cars LOOK LIKE DOWN HERE...

Shit, steve should hook me up with a slab section to moderate, i would be able t o post alot of systems and tricked out cars from texas and louisianna....:wacko::wacko:

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Posted

those cars aren't mine...lol

its a cat from austin tx, he posts up on a forum i moderate, its a slab website..

I just thought I'D POST IT UP HERE TO show how texas playas cars LOOK LIKE DOWN HERE...

Shit, steve should hook me up with a slab section to moderate, i would be able t o post alot of systems and tricked out cars from texas and louisianna.... :wacko::wacko:

I second that notion. <_< I like what I see so far

Posted

wuts tha name of that forum

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
Posted

those cars aren't mine...lol

its a cat from austin tx, he posts up on a forum i moderate, its a slab website..

I just thought I'D POST IT UP HERE TO show how texas playas cars LOOK LIKE DOWN HERE...

Shit, steve should hook me up with a slab section to moderate, i would be able t o post alot of systems and tricked out cars from texas and louisianna....:wacko::wacko:

nigga u need to stop posting and get to work on that lac! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

nigga u need to stop posting and get to work on that lac! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

THE TRUTH^^!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

wuts tha name of that forum

www.rollin84z.com

THE TRUTH^^!

I know, imma fuck the air setup off and start the box building this week...

been having too much drama to be focused on ma car lately...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Posted

tha kappa and MLK was crazy dis year

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

yo braingetter, im feeling dat texas swag... those cars were legit as bitch... quick question what part of texas u from? n i noticed that both cars were decked out red, does that mean north or south texas... just asking cuz i heard something like that, n im from new york, so i wouldnt know much about thing out there.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9739 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...