But if you're spending all day on te bunny hill anyway.... Lol.

But I guess if you live in FL and you gotta fly somewhere to go anyway, may as well I guess lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Yeah, Cataloochee is a great mountain. The girls will be on the bunny hill for the most part. She should get it by the end of the day.

Now, I do have some troubling news. This am at work, the Tele tech asked me to remove the portable tele monitor from patient "X". I removed the tele and well, placed it on myself as a gag. I asked the tech to print out the EKG and everytime she would hit print I would wiggle the wires and get artifact. I thought it was funny. In the end, I did ask her to capture the EKG for me. Well I did not like what I saw. I walked over to my doc with the limited EKG. He asked "Who's EKG is this?" (Thinking it was a patient's EKG without a sticker or name on it) "Mine, be honest with me, what do you think?". His eyebrows raised, he asked me if I had any chest pains recently. "Yeah, I started smoking again last June, and last week I had 3 episodes of chest pain with a cigarette. I thought it was from working out". He asked "Are you ready to go to the cath lab?" He wanted me to do a 12 Lead. I told him I'd call my primary. He told me, Dr. V is in Puerto Rico, now, with her husband, he's 43 and had chest pain. He went to the ER, and than the cath lab. 100% RCA occlusion, and he's 43". Shit I turn 43 during my ski trip.

I used to yell at patients I met from other states that took a vacation when they knew they had cardiac symptoms and didn't tell their spouse and are now in my ER. Well, I hope I do not die on the slopes. I am now that guy, no chest pains, but an abnormal EKG. My last cig was this am, fuck that. They taste great, but not worth it.

Here is my EKG, it's limited but my ER doc is concerned with Lead lll. Most of the leads look like a cardiac pt. I used to have a stone cold normal EKG.

20160211_073243_zpsiy97bw5n.jpg

Honestly, this isn't a gag. I am scared something will happen to me like Dr V.'s husband this past wk

If you don't see a post after the 16th, you'll know something happened to me. Lisa was yelling at me this am "We have alot of stuff left to do in years to come, you need to be healthy, my kids, your family, needs you. blah,blah,blah".

Oh, and on a lighter note, the goggles haven't arrived yet and we leave tomorrow.

-Frank

Archived