Second Skin Audio

Fi q 12

Mauro376455

It's the old models but still a great sub. Put it in a box made to spec and they will sound great. And if you got both for 200 working that guy got ripped off lol

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

It's the old models but still a great sub. Put it in a box made to spec and they will sound great. And if you got both for 200 working that guy got ripped off lol

what he said

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Im going to be using them for the meanwhile

I'm still debating on what new subs to put in my Lanche?

Well I'm in Florida city close to the keys in Florida and the guy was all the way by Deerfield beach so I made a little trip driving all the way there lol

a steal even when you factor in gas and time... lol ... also why you want different subs? these Qs might be what the doctor ordered man

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I know I did get them for a really good price lol

And we'll I had 2 hdc3 18"s and they were loud but one went bad and I'm deciding on what to get new.

I would love to stay with these but I would like to have 4 or even 6

But I don't think I can find 2 more of these that are the same feel me?

But imma build a box for them maybe this weekend and see how they sound.

why didnt you get a recone for the one damaged 18?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived