Sonic Electronix

help on my new setup im looking to buy

tweeters in the back is pretty much a waste of money.... you are going to gain no imaging or staging from doing this... put this money into the front stage... my way of doing rears is to use a decient 1 way midrange amped for the rear and call it a day... and lots of people delete the rears or just throw them on deck power... there is no need to match the fronts and rears....in my rear doors Im using a set of 90's kenwwod comps "the ones with the blue cone" no tweets... nobody knows shit or even cares to say whats the rears sound like lol

these things have been with me since i was 18 now 37....

2wdos3k.jpg

i listen to rap and r&b, space wise im thinking im gonna get some to fiberglass

Forget fiberglassing unless you know how to do it already and are good at it. Look up on crutchfield or sonic electronix what you stock size speakers are and replace them with a good component set or modify the door for something like a nice 6.5" component set.

$3500 goes realllllly fast. So take some more time to figure out what you need before jumping in. I didn't see much talk about amplifiers or processing which I think would be a good first step. Those are usually the most expensive parts of the system. (4 channel amp I saw the soundqubed 4500 you mentioned)

Archived