Second Skin Audio

2 sundown E15.v2 box help

Hello all. I've checked and double checked all parameter inputs and all but I just seem to have a problem with the peak of these 2 subs in this box. The box should be large enough and there should be enough port space. I've tried different sizes and the only good curves I get are in a 14 cube box. Somethings not right.

I had the 10's same series and had an awesome peak and smooth curves. The only thing I can think of is the new version of winsd is incorrect or just not working correctly. Can some one check the box and response from the subs? See what is wrong.

250ug5l.jpg

qp10dx.jpg

What's wrong with the frequency response graph you are getting in WinISD? How do you want it to look?

I can tell you one thing you have incorrect in WinISD. You have the sub diameter as 15 meters. That's a pretty big sub.

You might want to get the newest version of WinISD, its a lot better, you can get it here: http://www.linearteam.org/download/temp/winisd-07x.exe

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Sub parameters have no effect on the box tuning, but some of them will have an effect on the frequency response.

I still don't understand what you don't like about the frequency response in the first picture? What are you trying to achieve?

The version if WinISD you are running isn't the newest. The new version is 0.7.0.900 and it looks quite a bit different visually. For whatever reason LinearTeam doesn't link to the installer for the newest version on their website. They posted the link on their facebook page. That's the link I put in my previous post.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."

Builds:

What's wrong with the frequency response graph you are getting in WinISD? How do you want it to look?

I can tell you one thing you have incorrect in WinISD. You have the sub diameter as 15 meters. That's a pretty big sub.

You might want to get the newest version of WinISD, its a lot better, you can get it here: http://www.linearteam.org/download/temp/winisd-07x.exe

Link did not work for me.

It did, thanks. Is WinISD Pro better or worse than the regular Win ISD version?

The features are pretty much the same, the version you just downloaded is a lot easier to use IMHO. Especially when you are comparing multiple different boxes.

Builds:

Archived