Fuck. The down loads are Sooo big.

I bought my ps4, and only have 3 games man. It came with last of us. I nabbed blops on down load, mortal combat hard copy. Fucking down loads are so big. Even with a Tera byte of space. Fuck.

I would imagine considering the amount of graphics and shit that goes into these things! I have a Gamestop across the street. I'll get it there when the time comes. Until then, I have 15 more chapters of Uncharted 2 left, Uncharted 3, and by the time I'm done with those, 4 should be out. Then I can roll into TLU.

The only thing that is getting me now, is I wanna go home and play it, but I have to go get those lights in the shop wired up so I can get the shop finished so I can get started on the damn truck build!

PRIORITIES DAMN IT!!

last of us remastered for ps4, is just enhanced graphics . i played the ps3 version and it was easily one of my favorites. the extra download content was just a little more to the story and game. they do that with a lot of games now , to add on extra content. my daughter loved watching me play that game, its awesome .