Second Skin Audio

Torres Calculator

dturro

One question guys, on the # of common port walls option should i chose 3? this is the only thing i cannot understand. Port is 12x2.5x38. I researched a lot but the pictures provided on the help menu of torres calculator are no longer available. Port Will be made on one side of the box. Thank you for any input.

One question guys, on the # of common port walls option should i chose 3? this is the only thing i cannot understand. Port is 12x2.5x38. I researched a lot but the pictures provided on the help menu of torres calculator are no longer available. Port Will be made on one side of the box. Thank you for any input.

If your port is like in the picture below you should set 3 to the number of common walls.

1SFPFno45s_zps74ec662c.jpg

If your port is like in the picture below you should set 3 to the number of common walls.

1SFPFno45s_zps74ec662c.jpg

yes, the port will be like that one. But what if it takes all the back wall and some of the left by looking at the picture example.? that is also 3 right?

It would be nice however if torres had an input section for which port walls are common. With knowing which ones, it is a useless feature.

yes, that would be great, unfortunately is does not, and it is kind of hard to figure this future by someone that has not used the program before

yes, the port will be like that one. But what if it takes all the back wall and some of the left by looking at the picture example.? that is also 3 right?

That won't matter it's still 3 common walls.

Archived