Allen Lancos Posted February 28, 2016 Author Report Posted February 28, 2016 35 I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
boom50cal Posted February 28, 2016 Report Posted February 28, 2016 we still want vids On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Allen Lancos Posted February 28, 2016 Author Report Posted February 28, 2016 Lol, found it! Crossovers were interfering. Was using crossover on head unit, and managed to overlook low pass on the amp which was all the way down. WOW what a difference. Boom50cal im holding off on vids until i can figure out how to do a build log. I think the build turned out quite well for someone who has never done this, and only had 3 days to do it in with temperatures outside in the 20's. Maybe sometime this week! I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.