So my BFG Tech GeForce 7600GT OC fried when my watercooling system started a small leak right on top of it, luckily for me BFG tech offers a lifetime warranty which i thought was impressive so all i did was email them they emailed me back for some of my personal info and then sent me an rma form to print out and ship back with the video card. so i got really god damn lazy and didnt ship it out for nearly 2 months after they sent me the rma forms but i shipped it out anyways THIS MONDAY, anyway i get a neatly packaged shipment from ups TODAY (FRIDAY) labeled BFG technologies and in my head i was thinking OH FUCK they shipped it back because i shipped it 2 months late but when i opened it there sat a brand new video card all packaged and a free BFG tech XL t-shirt (how they knew my size is beyond me im sure they just give the same size to everyone) so i highly recommend buying their video cards to anyone looking at them their customer service is amazing up their on the top of my list. received a brand new vid card in 4 days with a free t-shirt i couldn't have asked for more.

Guest MegaloManiac

OMG pics of said Tshirt!

Thank you Amalan, I was looking at videocards this week but I am probably getting an EVGA, but I hear they have same warranty as BFG! cheers!

only vid card brand i buy is evga i tried bfg's 8800gt didnt really like it cuz it kept overheating or something but my friend has the same card and his doesnt overheat for nothing its probly a old version or something cuz my card didnt have the same graphic sticker like his did i may buy another bfg card later on tho :D evga and bfg both have great customer service tho :D but does bfg have the step up program or something similar to it like evga does?

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt