RainStryke Posted February 19, 2016 Report Posted February 19, 2016 lol that hifonics amp was beat to hell
jk13 Posted February 19, 2016 Report Posted February 19, 2016 When I saw it was 10 minutes long I figured wouldn't make it all the way through. I was right. Static drops are my bag.
Life is an Enigma Posted February 19, 2016 Report Posted February 19, 2016 It was 10 minutes to long for me. I want that part of my life back If it's not hart stopping it not real POWER
Massivespl Posted February 19, 2016 Report Posted February 19, 2016 I watched the last 30seconds... It was pretty good video if you only watch the last little bit c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.