Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

can someone photoshop this hood scoop on my car not worried about color match or anything just want to see how it looks with the body lines thanks

Mustang87.jpg

SC702-420A.jpg

976369_10151454987133549_1931781547_o.jp903467_10151377732783549_109921438_o.jpg856967_10151332857633549_729568636_o.jpg526960_10151164790448549_145588224_n.jpg

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

I'm not a photoshop user, but I think in order for anyone to be able to assist you in making it look similar in a photo as it would in real life, they would need to know dimensions of the hood and the scoop, otherwise they could make the scoop too big or too small in comparison to how it would actually be. But maybe I'm wrong....

Posted

sunoco style hood would look best

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2467 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...