Sound staging in a Regular Cab

RyanRosier

for some PPI's no less

IMAG0214_zpsk4e83ryy.jpg

Were those 3" flush mounted or no? I'm basically going to build mine to look exactly like those due to the lines/cleanliness. I will flush my lip though.

Here, Just send me those pillars and I'll ship you mine and how ever much cash or paypal you want ;) Because this honestly, is stupid hard. My tape wont stick due to the years of armour all I impregnated this pplastic with.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

for some PPI's no less

IMAG0214_zpsk4e83ryy.jpg

Were those 3" flush mounted or no? I'm basically going to build mine to look exactly like those due to the lines/cleanliness. I will flush my lip though.

Here, Just send me those pillars and I'll ship you mine and how ever much cash or paypal you want ;) Because this honestly, is stupid hard. My tape wont stick due to the years of armour all I impregnated this pplastic with.

Those are not even for a Chevy just a example

for some PPI's no less

IMAG0214_zpsk4e83ryy.jpg

Those are not even for a Chevy just a example

Shhhhh.. I noticed the top part was more curved than mine dude, sadly someone called me on it loll

And enlighten me, Because I have literally never done anything like tthis loll

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

for some PPI's no less

IMAG0214_zpsk4e83ryy.jpg

not flush mounted the lip on the PPI 3" is tiny... the lip folds up at a 90 degree but is also tiny and making it look like a flush mount

The AMT tweeters have a crazy good off axis performance. So I did off axis to keep the pillars from being bulky to

OP my pillars are for a Honda Accord you would spend more time trying to get them to fit your truck then building new ones

this was the first time I built pillars and I had a person that had a lot of experience pretty much doing the whole build himself as I learned

I could do them myself now but before that hell no and I have been working with audio fabing stuff up for years

your best bet is to pay someone to do them for you or have some that knows what they are doing help you

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ON YOUR OWN

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

for some PPI's no less

IMAG0214_zpsk4e83ryy.jpg

not flush mounted the lip on the PPI 3" is tiny... the lip folds up at a 90 degree but is also tiny and making it look like a flush mount

The AMT tweeters have a crazy good off axis performance. So I did off axis to keep the pillars from being bulky to

OP my pillars are for a Honda Accord you would spend more time trying to get them to fit your truck then building new ones

this was the first time I built pillars and I had a person that had a lot of experience pretty much doing the whole build himself as I learned

I could do them myself now but before that hell no and I have been working with audio fabing stuff up for years

your best bet is to pay someone to do them for you or have some that knows what they are doing help you

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ON YOUR OWN

Lol love the last part. Well my boss has fiber glassed several things. And we do work in a car audio shop... He says he can do it but.. He's always busy tinting or taking care of back orders and stuff

try some dash pods like these but more simple

this way if you screw up you can start over with out destroying your car

tumblr_inline_nkalb4NC9p1raoqwm_zpsvsvoc

How many cubic feet of air is that? lolll. I mean wouldn't they slide around on my slick dash though?

Archived