Second Skin Audio

Tunning of this box?

God lord talk about port length. But what would this be tuned too? Sierra I found this just for you

*not knocking the equipment, just trying to kick back and make conversation.

Edit: I know yall cant tell me the exact tuning, kinda like a fun guestimating game loll

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

You act like anyone can from any educated guess about what something is tuned to by seeing a glimpse of it in a video.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You act like anyone can from any educated guess about what something is tuned to by seeing a glimpse of it in a video.

Well yeah? If someone knew the kind of car, took the clues from the estimated length, using the 8 inch sub for reference to the size of the other stuff in the trunk. Like, based on inferences of what you might think, and based on the 1000's of bass videos Im sure you all have watched, would be able to tell different port sounds from one another even with mic distortion, but that above video sounded at certain points to have minimal distortion to the audio.

Eh nevermind. Forget it.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Impossible to tell from the video what the tuning was, also that port didn't look to be abnormally long at all. Small boxes often need long ports, it could have easily been tuned to 35 Hz.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived