Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just did some looking, the motions sensors of most devices and the IR used by night capable cameras are in different parts of the light spectrum, so the IR floods I mentioned would just act as "invisible to the eye" floodlights to "light up" the area being recorded

There are before and after in the reviews in this model, easier to see. Sorry been up for 48ish hrs

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003ZX1M88/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?qid=1458359946&sr=8-5π=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=ir+flood&dpPl=1&dpID=41EdBDngPJL&ref=plSrch

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Just did some looking, the motions sensors of most devices and the IR used by night capable cameras are in different parts of the light spectrum, so the IR floods I mentioned would just act as "invisible to the eye" floodlights to "light up" the area being recorded

There are before and after in the reviews in this model, easier to see. Sorry been up for 48ish hrs

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003ZX1M88/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?qid=1458359946&sr=8-5π=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=ir+flood&dpPl=1&dpID=41EdBDngPJL&ref=plSrch

THanks man, that's exactly what I was asking about, that is really awesome.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have been doing some research on this subject as well. Home invasions and car break ins are on the rise in my area, its got me wanting a home security system. Here are some links with some good info. There are a lot more to these systems than I ever thought. A ton of options.

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/forum.php

http://www.nellyssecurity.com

/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY_fz16lPvE

I found a system that has sound on the cameras but it does not have a whole lot of options as far as cameras that interchange with the system. Like a PTZ with night vision , for example. Still thinking of getting it though.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/8ch-1080p-nvr-8x4/prod16050413.ip?navAction=

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...