Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah, I just wanted a "clever" title. I'm wondering if the quote my audio guy gave me is a decent sale for both of us, or am I being totally ripped off.

So, he quoted me $2,000 for: HU, mids and highs speakers, amp for mids and highs, woofer, tuned and built box, amp for woofer, and install of everything. Basically, everything one needs for a decent system. :)

Now, I know, "what brand this? What brand that?" I don't know as of yet, we will sit down soon and go over the specifics of the build. But I'm wondering if this is one of those, "too broad spectrum to give you an answer" or, "given the information, yes or no" just looking for some thoughts! :)

Thanks,

PF

Posted

Come back when you know the specifics of the build, yes the information given is insufficient.

Posted

No way to tell. Could all be boss audio and the answer is no. So yep too little info.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

I'm going to say it won't be high end by any stretch. Labor alone is about 600 of that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Some new stuff some used I could see $2000 or less.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1356 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...