So I've been having this ongoing issue where I can't reply to posts or PMs. I'll type out my reply but when I click the "Post" button I get the little status bar at the top of the screen, but nothing ever happens. After a minute or so the status bar goes away and its like I never clicked "Post" at all. I would say I have this problem at least 50% of the time I try to reply to something. Its SUPER frustrating.

The really odd thing about this problem is it only happens on my desktop computer. On my laptop (or phone) I NEVER have the issue. I mostly use Chrome on my desktop, but I've tried IE and I have the same issue. I've tried clearing all my cookies for stevemeadedesigns.com but it made no difference. I thought it might be some weird DNS caching issue so I tried clearing my DNS cache/rebooting, didn't help either. At this point I'm at a loss, it been going on for quite some time (over a month) and everytime it happens I want to stab something.

Does anyone have any idea what my issue might be? Has anyone experienced this before?

Ironically when I first tried to post this thread it failed. im having to post this from my phone.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

You still having this issue?

I know sometimes when I post the loading bar does the same thing but the page never refreshes.

Typically from what I noticed is when someone else replies to the same topic before you do and the page has not refreshed since you first clicked on it.

Normally if I type out something long I will copy it all just in case then refresh the page and see if my post posted or not which it typically does but the page never refreshes to show my post.

Sometimes when I post from my surface tablet and hit the POST button, I see something at the top of the screen and it looks like nothing happened. I have mistakenly hit POST again only to find out that it worked the first time and now is a double post. Like the page does not refresh when I hit the button. Hitting the LIKE button is the same way.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I haven't had the issue yesterday or today yet, so maybe its resolved. Time will tell. I'll post back in here if it happens again.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg