How are people getting these batteries that can be used for 12 volt and 16 volt at the same time?

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Guest Powered By Hate
How are people getting these batteries that can be used for 12 volt and 16 volt at the same time?

Heh.. you gotta get a flux capacitor. Harrison Labs.

ill look for more info , but ive seen some batts that have one termianl, for 12 v use and then another terminal for 16 v use.... let me see if i can find it.. cause i know nothing on how lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

http://www.batteriesareus.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=9180

http://www.16vbatteries.com/

not that im saying to buy from the V battery, because i am not lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I think they are modded kinetiks or something ive been wondering the same thing Assman has them in his van

Who modds them? How?

http://www.batteriesareus.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=9180

http://www.16vbatteries.com/

not that im saying to buy from the V battery, because i am not lol...

Thanks but I won't be buying any from them either...

Talk about sticker shock... :o

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Kinetik batteries have a 12v post and a 16v post. To break it down, each cell is 2v and when you run 6 cells you have 12v, if you want 16v then slap 2 more on the end of the battery. The 12v post is at the point in the battery that 12v output occurs, the 16v terminal is at the end of the row of cells. You will need to charge the battery as if it was a 16v battery. Stock charging systems won't work. Externally regulated alternator at around 18.4-6 volts is what you need.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Externally regulated alternator at around 18.4-6 volts is what you need.

actually 20.664 is ideal.

.....but an even 20 will work. B)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

actually 20.664 is ideal.

.....but an even 20 will work. B)

16v batts are really 16.9v they need around 2.6 to 2.8volts per cell to reach a full charge. The 16.9v has 7 cells so @ 19.6 you would receive a full charge. The only way to get a 16v set up is the 16.9 volt batteries. I run 13 kinetics 2400 (12v) @ a charging voltage of 16-16.2 (15.8v when hot) but my amps see 15volt & batteries lose around 1 volt or more than this @ rest. My batteries rest @ 13.5 to 14 pending on how hard I run for daily. After you take into consideration this loss my 12v set up is holding @ 14..7 while slammin. Newer cars are limiting your alternators voltage to less than 14v. Cause for low charge and voltage drops. Thank you,

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Kinetik batteries have a 12v post and a 16v post. To break it down, each cell is 2v and when you run 6 cells you have 12v, if you want 16v then slap 2 more on the end of the battery. The 12v post is at the point in the battery that 12v output occurs, the 16v terminal is at the end of the row of cells. You will need to charge the battery as if it was a 16v battery. Stock charging systems won't work. Externally regulated alternator at around 18.4-6 volts is what you need.

We can achieve the same 15.5 to 24v or more if needed set point on internally regulated alts. Externally regulated alts will not perform any better than the internal one.

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...