Jump to content

Replacing old head unit looking for Sq double din. I have found two options not sure who'should building better decks these days.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I got the Kenwood ddx 793 and it sounds amazing in my z now. The focals really come alive now. Every thing is changingoing but the speakers. Rockford amps punch 300x2 on the focals and t1000-1bdcp on the Alpine 10 subs. If I blow up the 10's I'm going to get a alpine type x 12 or jl w7 or something of that class. It's hard to fix dual subs in a z.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 881 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...