Jump to content

What volume?


Recommended Posts

Posted

When I play music off my cell phone how loud should I turn my cell phone up to when playing through my auxiliary on my trucks Kenwood.

Posted

from the headphone jack?

the headphone jack is amplified and certainly not by a high quality amplifier. This will introduce distortion - not much at low volumes but still.

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

I usually find that having it one notch before max at the phone sounds best. I guess its different for different people, but any car I have been in I have gotten the same result when its at full volume: distortion or controlled volume within the phone causes volumes to sound lower at deeper notes. One prior to max on the phone then control the rest via head unit sounds best imo

But What Do I Know?

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8

  • JVC KD-R975BTS
  • Clarion EQS746
  • Kenwood P907PS
  • Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1
  • Ampere Audio 2000.1
  • MB Quart Onyx 800.4
  • XS Power D3400 - Hood
  • XS Power D975 - Trunk
  • Singer 240A
  • Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge
  • Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 767 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...