WTB: PPI art series A1200.2

effing matt

Hey hey Rolex

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

IF you have FB there just went quite a few Art Series white and black up for sale. No a1200 but some quility stuff at reasonable price

https://www.facebook.com/groups/precisionpower/

you need to be added to the group as its a closed page

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Considering a broken and beat one just sold for over $400

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PPI-amplifier-art-series-old-school-a1200-/252261594950?hash=item3abbf67746:g:MyoAAOSwLnlWocY3

You guys arent even close to a # I'd consider. It's one of those things of who wants it's vs do I want to get rid of it.

I'll make it easy, if your looking for a sub $500 PPI A1200.2, this aint it.

If you wanne play with real $ PM me. I send Hi Res Pics and if we are close to a deal I'll send video of it jamming for those that don't know or trust me. otherwise there are a number of guys here who have bought from me and know I don't play when it comes to my Old School stuff. One guy in this thread knows, and anther member here now owns the ZEUS in the picture.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived