Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Question for the smart guys


Recommended Posts

Posted

I assume its hard to fit 3 15" subs because of the magical 2 to 1 ratio?

I hope I am not being called out as a fibber!

 

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Posted

you can fit whatever you want in a trunk.. not the best thing to do and you can probably or will do better with less

seen people with 6 15's in a impala ss and im over here figuring out how to do 2 12's ported through the deck

Posted

I would agree with that statement on the higher output driver with the bigger xmax and power handling, you are talking stamped basket 15" subs with 13mm of xmax. 1200 watts powering them. sounded pretty good..

 

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Posted

let me post some pics from when I had my shop, some throw back pics..

 

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3018 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...