Nick7186 Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 Figured I'd start a build log of my 06 Silverado crew cab. It's walled with 4 SSA Evil 18s on 2 Sundown 3500 v2s. Truck has dual alts (Singer 270 hairpin and DC Power 300 spx) externally regulated. I have 4 Northstar SMS 400s and a couple Maxwell cap banks. I built custom door panels that house 4 PRV 8" mids and 2 PRV super tweets per door. The 8s are ran off a Sundown 200.4 and tweets off a Sundown 100.4. I compete in Usaci so all scores are outlaw with mic in driver kick. I'll go into further detail as i post pics but here are a few to get started. Pic of wall is with Sundown X series 18s installed but im running Evils now. Wall is 30 gross, 23 net with 320 square inches of port tuned to 31. Custom doors I built Here is a pic of the bed where i mounted amps and batts. Lid is on actuators Best score to date was a 161.1 @ 44hz. Did a 158.2 @ 25hz Pic with Evils and custom carbon fiber caps installed http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204255-nicks-06-silverado-4-evil-18s-161/
Nick7186 Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 Alt set up with all 4/0 welding cable wrapped in techflex http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204255-nicks-06-silverado-4-evil-18s-161/
juan777 Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 Great build, awesome range. Great attention to detail. Demos all day like a champ. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Nick7186 Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 Interior pic. Console is a cover for my mids/ highs amps http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204255-nicks-06-silverado-4-evil-18s-161/
magillaru Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 Sexy ass round overs Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Nick7186 Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 The "I got a demo wall" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204255-nicks-06-silverado-4-evil-18s-161/
Nick7186 Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 The building of the batt/amp box in bed. Actuators and controls from Progressive Automations http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204255-nicks-06-silverado-4-evil-18s-161/
Wood Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 THFFTW!!! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
Nick7186 Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204255-nicks-06-silverado-4-evil-18s-161/
magillaru Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 How's the amp/batt rack secured to the bed? Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.