Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer selection

Check out this site know body here runs shit subs , and with a hatchback u can't loose u have so many options it's hard to start throwing down names but I have run Sundown, Skar audio and DD, loved all of them just make sure u know quality isn't cheap even wiring if it sounds to go to be true it's shit.

Check out what site?

Yea I know that's y I'm trying to get opinions on my next venture moving forward with my system

If u gave me your money I would buy DD , there are just to many options to choose from but impossible to be disappointed with DD if hooked up right.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

If u want options to look up ascendant audio, Skar, DD, Sundown, DC, CT sound, many more

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

The question is to much for an answer it's like asking what cars are good I'm a ford guy and u will have 20 different people say something else . We all have this addiction to audio and I love to try all different name brands to say I head them and just love sound. I hope u find something u like and aren't disappointed .

The question is to much for an answer it's like asking what cars are good I'm a ford guy and u will have 20 different people say something else . We all have this addiction to audio and I love to try all different name brands to say I head them and just love sound. I hope u find something u like and aren't disappointed .

Yea I've looked up alot of stuff I just haven't heard any in person I just want people's perspective on different subs

And in planjbg on starting from the bottom

With electrical sound deadening speakers tweeters etc

I would start by putting together a budget. Even when building over time you have to have a budget. The costs add up quick especially when you start getting into bigger power systems. Do you want to save up for months or years? how quick can you come up the money? that's all stuff you have to decide. No point of anyone recommending a system or components if you will never be able to save for it.

I would start by putting together a budget. Even when building over time you have to have a budget. The costs add up quick especially when you start getting into bigger power systems. Do you want to save up for months or years? how quick can you come up the money? that's all stuff you have to decide. No point of anyone recommending a system or components if you will never be able to save for it.

Yea I get that what I'm looking for is for if I get a 18 inch what is a good brand to go with if it takes years then so be it I have 2 15s at the moment and that will do for now I'm had it for years my goal wattage is less the 3k I have all the other stuff in mind what I'm getting just want to get opinions on subwoofer brands for 18s and maybe ported boxes

Also I've seen that line dc audio they have different webbing options and stuff and idk what all that is how what is the best idk the difference between standard and medium stiff and what I need or should get

Archived