Dual alt bracket

Just have to decide if I wanna spend the extra money for the 370 over the 250...I know for wattage I should get the 370. I have had two 370's and LOVED them but this is a budget friendly build so the 250 is looking really nice, plus the fucks just aren't there lately.....

I know they have a 300 also, or I could go 3 phase and save more money over the 6 phase.....Basically I just need something to hot charge over the shitty stock 160 amp PCM controlled Effing BS BS (not misstyped, fucking hate that shit, lol) and the damn ground sensor BS. Hmmm...just thinking out loud now.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Well I can tell you what I wouldn't do and that's get the the 3 phase, 6 phase hairpin is where it's at.

My opinion is that the alt is the heart of the entire system so even in a budget minded build you should go with the best alt you can get even I'd you need to save up for it.

What's the idle output look like between the 250 and the 370?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Just have to decide if I wanna spend the extra money for the 370 over the 250...I know for wattage I should get the 370. I have had two 370's and LOVED them but this is a budget friendly build so the 250 is looking really nice, plus the fucks just aren't there lately.....

I know they have a 300 also, or I could go 3 phase and save more money over the 6 phase.....Basically I just need something to hot charge over the shitty stock 160 amp PCM controlled Effing BS BS (not misstyped, fucking hate that shit, lol) and the damn ground sensor BS. Hmmm...just thinking out loud now.

Depends what you want to run. I'm trying to do it the "cheapest" way for now as well. So I'm going for a 250 hairpin. Itl be plenty for an m4a at 1 ohm

So I'm going hairpin. But a smaller hairpin

Plus I want more at idle, so I went for the 250. The 370 does less at idle

Archived