tryintoflex Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 Dodge ram 1500 ext cab. Looking to do a 4th order Hopefully JOEX can help bc I'm rocking on of his boxes now and he got me at a 150 on 2 15s on music. Subs are Soundqubed hds315s X2 Powered by a fsd 2.6k Clean power. Js alt Sky high ofc North star up front n back Ect
Allen Lancos Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 What do you need help with? I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
tryintoflex Posted April 13, 2016 Author Report Posted April 13, 2016 Was wondering if I gave someone specs of what I had to work with they could possibly design my 4th order and give me a cutout sheet ect. I Cant design tune worth a crap but I'm a good builder
dolarbilz Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 If you know exactly your HxWxD dimension better post them up
tryintoflex Posted April 13, 2016 Author Report Posted April 13, 2016 I will I have to go by the body shop truck getting painted n measure it out today
White Lightning Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 Would be nice to have a bed cover. Preferably solid fiberglass ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
tryintoflex Posted April 13, 2016 Author Report Posted April 13, 2016 Well I plan to buy one after I get the 4th order in
tryintoflex Posted April 19, 2016 Author Report Posted April 19, 2016 All these are max exterals. Also all are in inches 65 wide to depth of 17inches to then 51inches wide due to bed fenders for rear tires Port is only piece of blow through going into truck. Port needs 4 1/2 inches to clear into cab from bed.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.