Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

2 hours ago, bighossf150 said:

how much can the stock bottom end hold?  400-500whp?

Should be able to hold that for sure, theres a couple people in the 600whp range with a stock bottom end.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Most likely dropping the car off tomorrow for a full detail and window tint.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I usually use it, i just haven't because im still trying to get the shit off the tires that they put on to mount them, shit wont come off, i soaked them with degreaser, let it sit, then hit them with the power washer, still didnt take it all off.

Just now, bsneon98 said:

what percentage tint you going with? 

5% all the way around.

Archived