Jump to content

Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Everyone always tells me my windows are hard to see out of when i do 5% and im always like i wish they were darker, lol.

Ive never had a problem seeing at night and i always go 5%.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted
1 minute ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Everyone always tells me my windows are hard to see out of when i do 5% and im always like i wish they were darker, lol.

Ive never had a problem seeing at night and i always go 5%.

my eyes are pretty bad lol, It all depends on the quality of tint too. The blackbox stuff i got off ebay for my neon isnt that dark, but the 3m tint I used on the PT is much darker (comparing the 20% up front).

I do love the mind ya business treatment with 5% all around tho lol.  

Posted

Im trying a new place so im hoping their 5% is as dark as it should be, seeing the sample vs seeing it on the car isnt always the same.

Tint has a lifetime warranty but they will only do 5 years on the labor which i guess isnt a deal breaker.

I've never had a car detailed before either, ive always done all my cars myself, just dont have the time for it lately and it needs a wax bad.

Im hoping i dont get my car back covered in swirl marks.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted
1 minute ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Im trying a new place so im hoping their 5% is as dark as it should be, seeing the sample vs seeing it on the car isnt always the same.

Tint has a lifetime warranty but they will only do 5 years on the labor which i guess isnt a deal breaker.

I've never had a car detailed before either, ive always done all my cars myself, just dont have the time for it lately and it needs a wax bad.

Im hoping i dont get my car back covered in swirl marks.

Nice man, hopefully it will come out the way you hope.

I never have either, I spent 20+ hours claying and buffing the srt4 last weekend. Swirl marks are gone but yeah I hear ya on the time consuming part lol 

Posted

I gotta find time to get a system wired up too becuase i want to try and hit a few shows thise year.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

It'll be two 12's on 1k with a nice frontstage.

I like checking out the big builds but they really aren't my style, i just like something that sounds good as hell and gets a little loud.

I'll be using my phoenix gold elite.5 to power it all, 2 12" ssa dcons, and most likely going with the new infinty kappa perfects for the front stage.

 

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

It'll be two 12's on 1k with a nice frontstage.

I like checking out the big builds but they really aren't my style, i just like something that sounds good as hell and gets a little loud.

I'll be using my phoenix gold elite.5 to power it all, 2 12" ssa dcons, and most likely going with the new infinty kappa perfects for the front stage.

 

Sounds like it should be a nice system. I'm still surprised at my setup for being on the same power for like 5 years. 

Posted

Dropped the car off first thing this morning, should hopefully have it back by the end of the day.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12344 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...