Jump to content
 
 

Sign in to follow this  
Broke_Audio_Addict

Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Karkov said:

Wow, big changes.  I'm in for whatever.  Less headaches=better life.  Happy to see it man.

 

There is still quite the aftermarket for the Term Cobra's.  My slightly modded one was legit as fuck.  i miss that thing.  I cant wait to see what you get next.  

 

What are you doing with the 99 red Silverado or whatever year it was?  300k miles lol

Yeah, ton of stuff available for them for sure, what i do with it will depend on how nice the one I pick up is.

I might have to look at other things though, them terminators are rrally starting to climb in value lately.

 

I got rif of that one a while ago, one of my friends needed a car ao i gave him a good deal on it, thing wont die, he daily drives it at 500k miles, that little 4.3 is a beast.


That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Appreciate the offer but the 320 will be way way overkill for the system thats going in the truck.

Word. Best of luck with whatever you end up building. Hope this one works out for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Yeah, ton of stuff available for them for sure, what i do with it will depend on how nice the one I pick up is.

I might have to look at other things though, them terminators are rrally starting to climb in value lately.

 

I got rif of that one a while ago, one of my friends needed a car ao i gave him a good deal on it, thing wont die, he daily drives it at 500k miles, that little 4.3 is a beast.

Terminator cobras are legit... My last GT mustang was a foxbody purchased in St George Utah and I miss the hell out of that car. Bass is okay but race cars are way funner. Mustang person myself. I remember when terminators got down to around 15K four nice ones and now they're shooting back up fox bodies as well. Man I wish I had some more money lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, DiBo said:

Terminator cobras are legit... My last GT mustang was a foxbody purchased in St George Utah and I miss the hell out of that car. Bass is okay but race cars are way funner. Mustang person myself. I remember when terminators got down to around 15K four nice ones and now they're shooting back up fox bodies as well. Man I wish I had some more money lol

Ive wanted a mustang since i was a little kid, somehow ive managed to buy every thing but a mustang, lmfao.

I'll get one at somepoint for sure, not rushing it.

I remember when they were getting cheap too, man, wish i could have grabbed one then, low mileage ones are fetching damn near 40k now for that kind of money i could almost snag a cobra r.


That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DiBo said:

Word. Best of luck with whatever you end up building. Hope this one works out for you. 

It wont work out for me, lol.

If it wasnt for bad luck id have no luck at all.

  • Sad (Neutral Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...