free P-clamps

So one of the things we install at work are rear A/C units. Each one comes with a bag of P-clamps that just get thrown away or set aside to pile up in the corner. I'm told there's about 2-3 boxes full of these things in our shop (big boxes). They're 2" diameter and could probably fit at least 5- 1/0 cables through them. Figured those of you who run multiple power lines may be able to use them. The only thing I ask is to pay for shipping (will ship flat rate or whatever's cheaper). Lemme know how many and that will dictate the size of the flat rate box.

You could also crush the middle down to form 2 sides that could probably fit a 1/0 cable a piece. I did it for example in the pic just with a hammer, but if you were being more careful, it would probably come out looking better.

20160421_161731_zpsdp1d6rz2.jpg

20160421_164251_zpsg3jk4vmb.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

oh nice ... are they good if exposed to outside temps/conditions? or these usually installed in buildings so not for outside install? (I could use about 15-20 to run some stuff)

side question: what you doing with that ART ? looks lonely ..lol

So one of the things we install at work are rear A/C units. Each one comes with a bag of P-clamps that just get thrown away or set aside to pile up in the corner. I'm told there's about 2-3 boxes full of these things in our shop (big boxes). They're 2" diameter and could probably fit at least 5- 1/0 cables through them. Figured those of you who run multiple power lines may be able to use them. The only thing I ask is to pay for shipping (will ship flat rate or whatever's cheaper). Lemme know how many and that will dictate the size of the flat rate box.

You could also crush the middle down to form 2 sides that could probably fit a 1/0 cable a piece. I did it for example in the pic just with a hammer, but if you were being more careful, it would probably come out looking better.

20160421_161731_zpsdp1d6rz2.jpg

20160421_164251_zpsg3jk4vmb.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

They should be fine. We run them against the frame the length of our vans and they go all over the US.

Haha that Art is sentimental and I gotta keep it. A404.2 btw

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

They should be fine. We run them against the frame the length of our vans and they go all over the US.

Haha that Art is sentimental and I gotta keep it. A404.2 btw

Thanks. I'll send a PM your way

Def keep that art series. Never had one myself but a few buddies do and they still run then original today

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

How much is the cost to ship?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

just dependent on how many you need. With a little persuasion, I can fit 30 in a priority flat rate envelope for 7 bucks.

Archived