Need help choosing a set of components

TRD TUNDRA

Good morning guys, a bit of a noobie here
Would like your help and opinions on a couple 6.5 component speakers that can handle 125 watts/rms and that have great SQ/Sound Quality, and a 4 channel amps that will provide all 4 channels with the same amount of good clean power and a solid amp.
ive been to 2 of the biggest car audio shops here in sydney australia on a quest to find really clean and powerful component speakers and amps
1 set of components that sounded really sweet and caught my attention where the Polk Audio MM6501 components
also was wanting to pair it up with a JL Audio HD600.4 amp
would like ur recommendations and opinions if this is a good set up to run with plenty of clean power at 125 watts/RMS each channel ?

or should i be looking towards, rainbow, ARC, JL, hertz, zapco ?
suggestions and recommendations would be highly appreciated and would help me heaps

I am partial to CDT for component sets. They are the main brand that I have ran for about 8 years, but I did manage to score a PPI comp set that was made by A/D/S and rebadged as PPI. They were very musical and I was seriously impressed with the lack of harshness from them. Also I would look into seeing if Q-Logic makes a set of kick panels for your truck. They help the imaging a ton and are easy to install. Iirc they run about $200 for a set. If you end up going with them they will need the entire panel covered in some sound deadener in order to beef them up a little bit. Otherwise they are a little flimsy and on lower frequency notes you can hear the lack of mid-bass with them undeadened.

With that said you would be able to run a 3-way component set by using the kicks, or just run two individual comp sets. Their mids and highs are very well built and you save a huge dealer mark up by buying directly from CDT themselves. I have purchased 3 sets from them and also a few loose mid-range woofers and a tweeter set to raise my front stage up to eye level. I have not once had an issue with any of their products, but I baby them just like all my audio equipment so it will last as long as possible.

Check these guys out and see if they got some stuff that will work for you: http://www.cdtaudio.com/

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

hi thanks for the suggestions
ive got a chance of 2 picks at the moment with components
either CDT Audio - MX-363 or MX262P or Hertz HSK 165 Components, that being said does anyone have experience with Morel Temp Ultimo 6.5 components ? was suggested that aswell from a car audio shop.
Also having a bit of problems trying to find RF amps here in Sydney Ebay doesn't seem to help either
any suggestions on good clean powerful well built amps ?

Thanks

Rainbow germaniums are the best I've ever heard

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

really in SQ and quality ?

Shit sounds like sex sound so smooth it's like liquid only way to describe it if you never heard a set

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Archived