Having an Amp Dyno bears some responsibility....testing as many amps as you can is my mission. Although I have little time for my car audio "hobby", I try to put stuff out that helps the community. I recently bought the Power Acoustik EG1-10000D to try on my Amp Dyno. Amp claims the following wattage:

1600W at 4 ohms

3300W at 2 ohms

5000W at 1 ohm

10kW "MAX"

All "RMS" with no specified THD or clipping measurements. No birth sheet was included, so I made my own. See in the video below:

Watch on YouTube in 1080P

or embedded below:

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that looks like the soundstream ta 3k/ dl.6000 board. both of which are rated 3k @.5 ohm and can be bought for less than this amp. i didn't expect any less from PA lol

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

My bad, missed it when I watched the vid,

Guess that's what happens when you're trying to do 8 things at once.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

skip to 6:20 in the vid man

Skipping is not allowed, lol. You must watch the entire 7 minutes. I bought the amp, spent 1 hour testing, 2 hours editing the video...is that too much to ask?????

I didn't think so, but nah seriously, give me a few, I'll find the gut shot pic I took

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Archived