Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer ideas!

Well in the priced model ranges between the few thrown, which models perform better.

American base / Sundown / DDF -

I'll assume AB will be the cheaper of the group, but I feel and know that efficiency, space, and the end result would be better with 1 amazing sub than 2 ok subs.

Just trying to help people out and not just sit around and comment on what people post

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Cant go wrong with the zcon forreal. . Iv ran alot of zcons (every size) since they came out and they can take some abuse . Can take alot of power. Im running 2 18s on 2 2500s and there laughing at it lol

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

12/15/18. Any big diff in Output on the zcon's?

Of course with the same power the bigger sub will have more output but will determine alot on the size of enclosure you will be able to fit. .

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

I know that. I was more so referring to the space requirements for the zcon's? Are they space greedy? I'm assuming ported is best, but cubic foot / hz?

Sq bias but love me a ton of spl

Archived