Good or bad?

Sometimes just twisting them together and heat shrinking them is better then some cheap ass crimp connectors that are always loose. Fixed a lot of remote starts that had this problem and would just twist the wires together and heat shrink .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Sometimes just twisting them together and heat shrinking them is better then some cheap ass crimp connectors that are always loose. Fixed a lot of remote starts that had this problem and would just twist the wires together and heat shrink .

i think he said solder?

What would be wrong with it if they are good connections? And what would you suggest then?

I was just kidding....

I'm new to car audio so I don't know. Is it alright? The reason why is because the terminals on my subs are super tiny, and the wire I purchased is 12awg and it fits really snug alone but in order to wire them the way I would like I either need to have solder connections inside the box or buy new wire. I am up for buying new wire if needed.

Archived