donpablo Posted June 11, 2016 Author Report Posted June 11, 2016 right now im pretty sore around my stomach but i think is worse is i havent pooped in like 4 days i feel bloated and clogged up 2015 F-150 Platnuim
Ron36 Posted June 11, 2016 Report Posted June 11, 2016 Its crazy how your body all of a sudden just gives up , 5 yrs ago had massive stomach pain after 3 months of dumbass DR's trying shit found a good DR and they scoped me (both ends) and I destroyed my small intestine , turns out I have celiac , witch just means a food allergy to gluten, so now I'm one of those dumbass gluten free people but not by choice . I want to punch all those fucks that do it as a phase in there life, but I'm 100% now . 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
donpablo Posted June 17, 2016 Author Report Posted June 17, 2016 How did you guys feel like a week after I just dont feel like myself i dont want to move or get up i have no energy or strength or will to move off the couch and thats not like me 2015 F-150 Platnuim
HeavyOne Posted July 1, 2016 Report Posted July 1, 2016 I was still pretty sore, but no energy issues like that. How ya been since then?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.