Totally random but anyone ever had theres removed.

I had to go to the emergancy room the other night for severe pain

come to find out i have gallstones.

Now i need my gallbladder removed anyone ever had this done if so what can i expect.

2015 F-150 Platnuim

I haven't but I know a few friends that have. You can look forward to major dietary changes, like cutting back on animal fats, fried anything, and spicy stuff. If you decide to say "fuck it" and eat those items you will spend the rest of your life on the toilet attempting to turn yourself inside out.

No joke, it sucks. My co-worker and I used to get down on this legit FOB Thai restaurant for lunch once a week. Mother fucker can't even look at my Pad Kee Mao without eating an Imodium first. God forbid he takes a bite, won't be getting any work outta him for the rest of the day.

Im already on a strict diet lol I've lost over 160 pounds in the last year.

I was really hoping to get some real food in me after I'm down to weight.

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Gallbladder is done with microscopic surgery now. Not as invasive as in the past. You will be on your feet the same day. Some offer it as a Out Patient procedure.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Yep around here is out pt. My ltitle sister had hers out a month or two ago, she hasn't had any issues with anything yet, my dad had his out, he had a few things that tore him up intially but since then had built a tolerance back up to about whatever he wants. Good luck with your procedure, I'm sure you will do fine.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

What i was reading is you have to take it slow at first no fatty foods till your body gets

use to not having a gallbladder then after a month or so you can go back to normal

2015 F-150 Platnuim

I had it done back in '07. I'm also one of those who has a LOT of issues with eating anything fatty post g-bladder removal. Hell, any foods really.. Thank God there are workarounds though. If you have any issues, ask your doc about Questran light or Prevalite. It's a bile binder, comes in a powder form, small 4g serving mixed with a liquid, and taken once or twice a day (depending on what you need). I take it once a day and it's been a miracle drug for me. No more frantically looking for a shitter after eating something.. lol. Safe to say that I'll probably be on it for the rest of my life though. Mine is so bad that if I miss taking it for even one day, the next day is f'n miserable..

Archived