Sonic Electronix

Rockford has a nice 4 channel for right around a $115 on amazon. I bought it and it's a pretty decent amp. Prime R300x4.

I bought a shit ton of fat mat for my volvo and it's basically garbage. It sorta deadens...but it isn't worth it... I couldn't even give it away on facebook so I just stuffed my f150 full of it to get it out of the garage. With 3 layers, it's made a difference on my front doors... but for all the time I spent putting 3 layers on, I could have just put 1 layer of Second Skin or sky high 120mil on... If you have roof flex issues, spray foam and PL some wood underneath the headliner. It'll quit flexing.

Honestly, I'd run the coax's you have now on a real amp and see how you like them. Don't spend money on something that doesn't need replacing.

Shit dude, 6 cubes at 34hz, dick load of port area. HDC's loooove port area.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

If you would spend 200 on peal and seal would could spend that much on a good brand of deadener and have as much as you would need. . You donr have to cover every inch of your vehicle . .

I think you should have a good enclosure build for your sub. And a decent 4 chan for your speakers and see how you like that befor you buy anything else

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

Sound Deadening is not going to help you very much with road noise,

There are different products used for different purposes, you need to do a lot more research man.

If you're just going to do what you want to do anyways why even bother asking what we think?

That $200 you're going to spend on peel n seal you might as well just flush down the toilet, you'll get the same results.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Anyone that tells you using peel n seal is a good idea is an idiot, plain and simple.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Volvo got sold.... most of that stuff is in the F150. I'll end up going over with some nicer deadner at some point. Pull 2 layers of the cheap shit off and run some thinner good deadner, plus some acoustic foam.

For the price, that Fosgate amp is hard to beat. Unless you get up over $250 for a 4 channel, not much in that lower market is coming close to it. Ampere, b2, Crescendo, Sundown, Synergy... I'd love to pick up one of their 4 channels up but they are expensive as fuck dude. Really good quality, but really high price too.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Volvo got sold.... most of that stuff is in the F150. I'll end up going over with some nicer deadner at some point. Pull 2 layers of the cheap shit off and run some thinner good deadner, plus some acoustic foam.

For the price, that Fosgate amp is hard to beat. Unless you get up over $250 for a 4 channel, not much in that lower market is coming close to it. Ampere, b2, Crescendo, Sundown, Synergy... I'd love to pick up one of their 4 channels up but they are expensive as fuck dude. Really good quality, but really high price too.

My ppi 900.4 was under 200 and its pretty nice. Can even run an active setup with it

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

If you really did go on sound deadener showdowns website and do lots of research you would not even be considering peel n seal,

I'm out, have fun with the roofing tar.

Archived