Sundown Audio

What amp for zv4 15

TRD TUNDRA

It's going in my truck which isn't my daily driver the back seat is removed. My long terms goal would be to do a blow through with 4 team 15s but that's a ways off just gonna stick with the single zv4 for awhile. Not looking for straight spl but Sq isn't really that big of a deal.

It's going in my truck which isn't my daily driver the back seat is removed. My long terms goal would be to do a blow through with 4 team 15s but that's a ways off just gonna stick with the single zv4 for awhile. Not looking for straight spl but Sq isn't really that big of a deal.

This is my take on it... Get a Sundown SCV2000D and use this amp on it. If you are not competing or chasing numbers, there is no reason to over power this sub. All you may do is damage it and then you'll have to recone it or be out whatever money you spent on it. Have someone build you a good custom box based on your listening preference. If you have a great box with clean power from your Sundown amp, I am sure you will be happy with it.

This is my take on it... Get a Sundown SCV2000D and use this amp on it. If you are not competing or chasing numbers, there is no reason to over power this sub. All you may do is damage it and then you'll have to recone it or be out whatever money you spent on it. Have someone build you a good custom box based on your listening preference. If you have a great box with clean power from your Sundown amp, I am sure you will be happy with it.

I was going to say something similar. If you aren't chasing numbers then the gain to the ear will be next to nothing by over powering it too much. 2k should be plenty and 2k to 2.5k wont be heard really. You will just stress the sub more for no reason.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived