Second Skin Audio

Geo Metro Wall

Okay guys i recently picked up a Geo Metro hatch back and going to use it as my dedicated audio vehicle instead of my DD Jeep Grand Cherokee. Anywho right now i have 2 builds in mind and more or less im set on company and equipment. Might flex a little but like i said fairly set. Anywho Im debating between 2 HDC4 18s or 4 HDS3 15s. I will have enough room for either one i go for and both will be set up on an SQ 4500.1 ( for some time anyways ). So here is my question. Given the choice laid in front of you what would you choose and why. I initially thought the 18s but then seen a video of ( Google if you havent seen it ) the Geo Punisher and thats when the idea of 4 15s come into play. Anywho thanks ahead guys.

personally i used 3" wide 3/4" mdf planks and did 3 layers using expanding foam and it did very well. took a lot of work and was a little messy but was solid as shit. did it in a criss cross pattern. other than the flimsy sheet metal used the car was not bad for audio. very easy to work on as well. crammed a 350a alternator in the factory location with very minimal adjustments. buy the alternator bracket from lowrangeoffroad.com. its pretty cheap and the gm alternator will work great.

One of the coolest csrs I ever saw demo was a get metro way back in the day with 4 15s sealed. This was in like 2004 and at freak show. They denied that thing and drove it around the show for two days straight hammering it the whole way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived