Kyblack76 Posted June 30, 2016 Report Posted June 30, 2016 Finnaly ? Didn't you order them like 4 days ago ? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mariothadon Posted June 30, 2016 Author Report Posted June 30, 2016 Yea ordered them like 4 days ago and they made it today
Kyblack76 Posted June 30, 2016 Report Posted June 30, 2016 That glue dry time, & just assembly time. Man, takes forever. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mariothadon Posted June 30, 2016 Author Report Posted June 30, 2016 I thought these were 1500 RMS but guess they're really 2000
Mariothadon Posted June 30, 2016 Author Report Posted June 30, 2016 I can't wait to hook these up!!! Woot
Ron36 Posted June 30, 2016 Report Posted June 30, 2016 Great subs u got some good power for them . Always been an AB fan there higher line stuff is awesome. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Mariothadon Posted June 30, 2016 Author Report Posted June 30, 2016 Yeah I'll have three D3100s and a 250amp alternator... if that's not enough I'll get one more D3100
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.