Where to mount ANL fuse in my vehicle?

dude. just screw it to the side of the fuse panel. use 1/2" screws and you will not hit anything at all.

Can you be sure? I would hate for him to try that and end up drilling into something important.

Well shit.. It seems pretty clear to not screw them into the tire, or window, or ecu......... That seems to go with out saying eh?

2 fuse blocks? lol.. shit.. get 12 under the hood.....

It seems pretty clear that there are parts in that fuse holder that don't like having a piece of metal drilled into it. I was just making sure that he knew what he was saying for sure. If someone tells you to do something and you don't know if they're qualified to give that advice, would you do it? Wouldn't want the guy to go screwing in and accidentally breaking something but apparently boometro knows what he is talking about so all is well.

dude. just screw it to the side of the fuse panel. use 1/2" screws and you will not hit anything at all.

Can you be sure? I would hate for him to try that and end up drilling into something important.

Well shit.. It seems pretty clear to not screw them into the tire, or window, or ecu......... That seems to go with out saying eh?

2 fuse blocks? lol.. shit.. get 12 under the hood.....

It seems pretty clear that there are parts in that fuse holder that don't like having a piece of metal drilled into it. I was just making sure that he knew what he was saying for sure. If someone tells you to do something and you don't know if they're qualified to give that advice, would you do it? Wouldn't want the guy to go screwing in and accidentally breaking something but apparently boometro knows what he is talking about so all is well.

Understood.... theres more room under that tahoe hood to put a dead hooker. But dont screw her to the ecu or something bad, i hear ya.

Archived