Wasabi Mango

Does anyone have or know anyone with one of their monitors, cause i'm on the fence about getting the UHD400 40" monitor.

The price for a 4k monitor is very tempting and seems like it might be worth it to try it out.

This video of the 49" is pretty awesome.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

never heard of them but the price is pretty good.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

This is the first I've heard of them. The specifications are great... IPS panel and DP 1.2 support are two huge things I see on that TV. If I had the money, I would probably give that brand a try. Personally, I would buy it from a site like Amazon or eBay where you have that money back guarantee if you don't like it and want to return it.

Likely b grade ips panels, if you can find out from reviews if they have good customer Service and will send you a new one if you get one with dead or stuck pixels then I say go for it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived