What is holding my system back?

Need pictures can't understand your typing

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Its definatly not tuned at 50 hz cause my loudest frequencies are like 30-40 hz.. but if you guys really think the box is that bad i guess i can try to design a new one .. although i thought i had about the best i could for the space i have to work with

I have 14 inches between my seats.. so i made the box 13.5 inch wide. After one layer of mdf on eaxh side that makes the interior width 12 inches.. the subs are downfiring and the port is at the top of the box .. internal volume is like 4.2 cubic feet before sub displacment and my port area is 48 sq inches and the port is 29 inches long to make tuning come out to 32.5 hz... i dont think the box is the problem but if that sounds bad to you guys i can try something else

Its definatly not tuned at 50 hz cause my loudest frequencies are like 30-40 hz.. but if you guys really think the box is that bad i guess i can try to design a new one .. although i thought i had about the best i could for the space i have to work with

They don't know what they are talking about.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ever try flipping the box over maybe they don't like to be down firing or maybe to close to the floor.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Can you post some more pics of the enclosure?

Completed and installed would be helpful.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived